What personal information do we collect?
Our reasons for collecting your personal information is to provide you with a tailored website experience, from providing you with relevant information and services, to improving your user experience each and every visit.
We collect information from you in different ways, such as newsletter sign ups to enquiry and career forms and through our cookies.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Company name
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Any further information provided by you through our contact forms
• Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We do this for the following reasons:
• Our internal record keeping
• We may use this information to improve our services
• We may use this information to improve your online experience through our website
• We may use your information for profiling to understand to help us understand our customers better and what their needs and pain points are
• We may send newsletters and promotional emails about revelant insights, promotions and news related to Perfect Circle or other information you may find interesting, to the email which you have provided
• If you have contacted us regarding starting a project or an application to work with Perfect Circle, we may contact you by phone or email using the contact details you provided
Controlling your personal information
You may decide that information you have provided us previously is no longer relevant or you no longer wish for us to collect or store your information.
• When filling out our newsletter form you will be asked to check whether you consent to receiving emails from Perfect Circle
• If you fill out a project enquiry, we will contact you at the email address provide regarding your enquiry. We only store information provide to contact you regarding your original request
• If you have previously provided personal information and no longer wish to be contacted by Perfect Circle, you can email email@example.com and request for your information to be deleted. We will do this within 7 days of your initial request. If you wish to stop receiving newsletter communications, you can unsubscribe from the bottom of one of our emails at any time and this change will be effective immediately
• We will not sell, distribute or lease any of your personal information provided to us, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law
• You may request details of your personal information that we store at any time which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We will do this within 7 days of your initial request. You can write to us at Perfect Circle Halford House, Charles Street, Leicester, LE1 1HA.
Perfect Circle are fully committed to ensuring that all the information that you provide us is safe. We have established suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your information and secure any information we have collected.
The Lead Forensics tool uses IP tracking for identifying businesses and is not the same as cookies. The Lead Forensics tracking code will only provide information that is readily available in the public domain. It does not, and cannot, provide individual, personal or sensitive data regarding who has visited the Perfect Circle website. It will provide information on what companies have visited our website by identifying by way of their IP address. This data may be used by us to contact the business about their experience or for marketing purposes. We will not pass this data to third parties for any reason. More information can be found at www.leadforensics.com.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that website or their privacy and cookie policies. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided on other websites.
If you believe that your information is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, so we may address any issues and promptly correct your information.